Customer Support Specialist
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Industrial Automation is writing the future of safe and smart operations. With our deep industry knowledge and automation expertise, we understand the needs of our customers and enable them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy efficient operations.
- Leading the execution of small service order and ensuring that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications and scheduling goals.
- Reaching Budget monthly Targets for Rev, Cash Flow, Overdues by implementing the right measures and actions to reduce Gaps and optimize the results, focus on OTD & overdues KPI, tracking purchase order according to company’s order management process to ensure delivery on time as per demand and monitoring and taking action to improve on time delivery rate under the premise of strict control of the purchase cost.
- Understanding the specific procurement requirements carefully, ensuring that all relevant orders are provided within the required time as well as the delivery time, payment period and other related conditions to ensure meet the requirements of contract term.
- Coordinating with the customer and vendor to successfully negotiate for and procure the required services, materials for the spare parts/service order.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Commercial, International Trade, Financial.
- Above 2 years of experience in order/logistics management related work.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Basic command of English writing and speaking required.
- Should be familiar with relevant office software.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.