Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
- Being responsible for robot controller prototype verification and validation during development phase, including but not limited to electronic test, fault injection test, system integration test etc.
- Being responsible for analyzing unreliable test results, also providing the correction action and solution, for analysis of result and test reports.
- Developing new test method and improving the existing test method to meet project quality requirement.
- Collecting project status, project testing status, issue status and report, partly involved in project requirement break down into test requirement.
- Ensuring good cooperation with relevant department/team to execute R&D activities and developing and maintaining subcontract test network, developing controller automation test.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have master’s degree or above in electronics, automation.
- 3+ year working experience in electronics relevant domain.
- Must be familiar with automation tests, HIL and at least one of the programing language C#, Python.
- Must be familiar with matlab, common test equipment (eg: oscilloscope, multimeter, thermal test equipment and variant sensors) and the remote-control method.
- Having experience in robot, servo control, machine tool area and requirement management would be a plus.
- Must have good coordinator skills with internal and external.
- Good oral and written English communication skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a project team.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.