Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
- Serving as one of the technical engineers for industrial robot firmware related architecture/components development.
- Being responsible for FPGA design, development and verification in robot controller system, verification and test on board.
- Supporting and solving problems during system level test.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have BS/MS/PhD in electronic engineering, computer science, software engineering or related.
- Up to 3+ years with VHDL programming in FPGA, familiar with Modelsim, ISE/Vivado and other necessary EDA tools.
- Excellent knowledge of digital circuit, logical design and timing analysis required, PMSM servo drive development & validation experience will be a plus.
- Must be familiar with tcl / perl, familiar with RTOS.
- Must have strong communication skills, highly responsible, self-motivated and autonomous at work, good teamwork spirit and willing to contribute to the team’s success, capable of managing changes and multitasking during the development phase.
- Must be fluent in English Language (both oral and written).
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.