R&D Project Manager
Xiamen, Fujian, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
- Cooperating with global technology center on IED relay development.
- Being responsible for project management, taking care of the product life cycle and completing relevant documentation in the design process.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above, major in Electric & Automation related.
- More than 3 years of working experience in project/operations/product management in Electric Power Industry is preferred.
- Should have strong analytical/decision making skill, must be result driven, able to resolve issues in a complicated situation and understand different cultures.
- Should have a high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies and collaborating, solutions-oriented approach, teamwork and strong communication skills required.
- Must be familiar with protection and communication protocol such as IEC61850,101,104, IEC61850, IEC 101/103 /104, Modbus, Profit bus.
- Must be active, careful. and innovative, having a certain ability of communication and coordination, paying attention to cooperation, can withstand certain work pressure.
- Good communication and technical writing skills in English language to explain and document ideas and specifications.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.