Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB project managers are at the heart of our organisation, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future. You will have the opportunity to tackle some of the most innovative and complex engineering projects in the world today.
ABB Measurement and Analytics develops, produces, sells, delivers and services products and solutions to enable industrial and energy customers to operate more efficiently and profitably. We are dedicated to serving our customers with the best digitally enabled solutions to meet their needs quickly and reliably, while providing the support of a global service network.
- Being a Project Manager with the support of project team is responsible for successful execution/delivery of assigned project(s) on-time, within budget, as per Contract Agreement; with on-quality & safety framework of ABB starting from handover from sales until project close out.
- Full responsibility for analyzer integration system projects, mainly focusing on maximizing financial result, staying on contractual schedule and high customer satisfaction in oil refinery, Petro-chemical industries.
- Project Manager will have the overall responsibility for leading the implementation of customer projects in good co-operation with internal and external stakeholders.
- The responsibilities including project planning, scheduling, and resourcing, cost control and forecasting, risk management and reporting to the steering committee.
- Project Manager will report to the operations manager.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or above in engineering with subject of mechanical, electrical or other relevant industrial engineering.
- Should have at least 5 years of work experience from project business; international work experience and background in EPC or Multi-national based company are highly valued.
- Willingness to commit to achieve company goals and long-perspective personal development attitude within ABB are the first prerequisites.
- Good, analytical decision making, and problem-solving skills are mandatory requirements, as well as ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and work under pressure.
- Project management capability and understanding of wider perspective to see ones’ own contribution from the viewpoint of the whole is needed on successful performance. Professional personnel management, coaching and excellent team leading abilities are prerequisites to meet goals set to the role.
- Must have good verbal and written in English language.
- Professional level ability with MS Office tools, experience from MS Project, SAP or other ERP system is minimum requirement required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.