Site Service Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance, our Service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges. We increase productivity and reliability, lengthen product life span and improve safety. Critically, we also reduce costs, energy consumption and emissions.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
- Performing site service activities which shall include but not limited to site service trouble shooting, hot & cold testing & commissioning, warranty cases and maintenance services (preventive and normal).
- Providing good quality and on-time site service reports upon completion of each job.
- Building up a strong relationship with the customers and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Being a part of instructor / trainer team to train others and share experiences.
- Being the key interface with customers and demonstrating good image and professional advice to customers on their needs and feedback to our Service Sales.
- Aggressively implementing and supporting additional responsibilities as required by Management.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering OR Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in power system equipment maintenance and commissioning.
- Must be proficient in English CET-4 or above.
- Must be Proficient in computer skill.
- Willing to accept any challenge and self learning.
- Team player and willing to share the experiences.
- Good communication skills in Mandarin & English
- Should be able to work independently and under high pressure and willing to travel and work on-need basis.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.