Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
You will be a key member of the Auto OEMs team in Robotics and Discrete Automation Business Area, China. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will create or modify the pre-engineered designs of equipment, systems or installations by applying standard design concepts.
- Being responsible for the development of digital platform, system functions and developing specified functions according to project requirements.
- Completing the development of specified functions according to development requirements and design documents.
- Completing the testing according to the business scenario and design document.
- Being able to quickly understand the business functions and specific functionality of the project under maintenance.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in IT or Controls.
- Must possess strong programming skills: algorithm and data structure.
- Must be proficient in C# development language and WinForm development.
- Proficient in HTML、CSS、JS, especially in Angular framework.
- Proficiency in SQL SERVER database and procedure development, NHibernate ORM framework required.
- Must have excellent communication and learning capacity with fluency in English.
- Good to have an experience in MES system development.
- Preferred to have good communication and teamwork ability, be open to learn new technology.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.