Full Stack Software Engineer
Xiamen, Fujian, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.
You will be responsible to take charge of PC Management Software development for DES product line and to take charge of Backend/Frontend software development Edge Devices, research new technology for Edge in Xiamen.
- Being responsible for PC Management Software development for DES system.
- Performing the requirement analysis for PC Management Software.
- Involving in system architecture design, API detail design for system.
- Undertaking coding and unit test, BUG analysis and fixing.
- Working on releasing of documents.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a master’s degree or above majored in computer engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience.
- Must be an expert on C/C++ language. C/C++ was used as backend development program language, as well as an expert on Linux environment network programming.
- Should exhibit positive attitude, good learning capacity, strong execution capacity with good at English communication.
- Highly preferred to have familiarity with Python, Go language, Docker and container technology and with modern web architecture like React/Vue/Angular.
- Experience on IoT related project, git and git flow is also preferred.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.