HR Services Specialist I
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
We are seeking HR Service Specialist with relevant HR experience and background for our Global Business Services (GBS) Front Office, HR team in Beijing China.
As a HR Service Specialist, you will be responsible for execute accurate service processes related to Employee Life Cycle, following employee changes in company from onboarding to separation, ensure appropriate support for internal customers, and oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders.
- Handling employee life cycle activities like onboarding, separation, transfer, etc.
- Managing employee’s labor contract and personal file, working hour application renewal, pre-employment screening according to business requirement.
- Supporting Internal/External audit process and HR master data & ERP system maintenance.
- Coordinating with vendor/agency and with other GBS service line and Hub GBS team ( In Bangalore, India).
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above.
- 2+ years of working experience in HR ES function, working experience in foreign company is an advantage.
- Must have knowledge of business environment and structure and desire to keep up to date regarding business and industry trends and implications.
- Must be doing collaboration and networking skills required.
- Must be fluent in English language (speaking & writing).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate and influence individuals at all levels.
- Skills like strong result orientation, planning and organizational skills, adapting Multi - threading work rhythm to guarantee the work quality while continuously seeking optimal solution, customer focus and ownership required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.