R&D Sealing Engineer_机器人研发密封测试与计算工程师
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
- Being responsible for improving the seal test rig continuously and seal related tests (friction torque/pumping rate/life etc.).
- Being responsible for seal related test data analysis, test reports delivery, for seal related failure root cause analysis (RCA(.
- Maintaining and improving related data analysis program,software and automatic test DAQ system.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree major in mechanical engineer or mechanics (mechanical design, mechatronics, mechanics, etc.), master’s degree, master’s thesis on rotary lip seal related research direction is a plus.
- Must be familiar with C++/Python/Matlab etc. at least one mainstream programming language, experience of GUI programing with one language.
- Good knowledge of data analysis and signal processing, skillful of scientific literature retrieval and reading.
- English level of CET6, good oral, listening, reading and written ability required.
- Skills like team-work spirit, collaboration with local and international team, have a strong interest in academic problem solving required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.