Printing & Packaging Industry Sales Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
- Being responsible for maximizing drives for marketing share & increasing revenue in the Printing & Packaging industry markets.
- Building market intelligence and helping to develop marketing strategy for the Printing & Packaging business in specified partner.
- Defining the priorities for the markets, elaborating & implementing business plans for the segment and building up application know how.
- Developing new partner and project in segment field, establishing brand positioning & competitive differentiation platforms in order to win against the competition and delivering unique benefits.
- Maintaining and improving the OEM customers and key partners in own field and doing analysis and study on the segments and competitors.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above in electrical engineering or automation.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experiences for drives Business in Printing & Packaging industry.
- Must be familiar with the process and system knowledge in Printing & Packaging industry.
- Strong marketing sense & sensitive to changes in market environment, possessing through knowledge of technical features, strengths & weaknesses of drive products is required.
- Skills like good presentation, strong analytical skills and logical thinking, excellent inter-personal skills & ability to influence others, self-motivated and desire to learn and innovate is required.
- Must be willing to go on business trips frequently as required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.