Region Sales Engineer - Taiyuan
Taiyuan, Shanxi, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
- Focusing on the development of new customers and application, especially in OEM business, making reasonable schedule and plan of customer visiting for sales business.
- Developing and maintaining the local channel network, strengthen the area coverage of business, focusing on the development of poor area, supporting partners for developing their business.
- Improving and maintaining the relationship with existing and potential customers, providing timely solutions for customers about their need and what they concern.
- Providing technical support and product training to partners and customers .
- Taking charge of extra jobs, marketing study, making comprehensive grasp of the local drives products market, timely feedback development planning and competitors and market changes to the company.
- Following up the industry trends, identifying the industry needs, technology and various applications, completing other tasks assigned by superior, helping to collect product information and promoting product improvement and perfection.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above (Electrical engineering, Automation preferred).
- Must have expertise in English above CET-4.
- Must be good at MS office, AutoCAD, PLC programing.
- Being active, able to take high pressure, good communication skills, study abilities and team working skill required.
- Functions like project design, application, commissioning experience use motion products, Motion products sales experience with technical and sales experience in OEM business is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.