Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
- Being responsible for the sales of after-sales service products for regional customers, such as spare parts, maintenance, training, upgrading, etc.
- Achieving the order amount to reach the target, maintaining profit margins and collection of overdue payments.
- Understanding customer's robot Installed base and application and providing suitable product solutions.
- Maintaining existing business and customers, establishing professional customer relationship with our existing accounts through regular visits and calling to know their needs, meanwhile working for gaining new business opportunities from existing customers; letting after-sales service become the reason for customers to buy ABB again.
- Listening to customers, dealing with customer complaints and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Developing proven record of achieving a collecting, analyzing and utilizing market intelligence of regarding competitive products, customer needs and preference.
- Having a deep understanding of company sales processes and applying tools in a broad variety of situations to conduct daily work and performing other duties as assigned.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in industrial automation/mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in industrial automation in particular robot related. Familiarity with OEM and Tier1 is preferred.
- Experience as a service seller is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Must have good presentation, selling and interpersonal skills with good command of spoken and read English.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a collaboration sales team.
- Must be proactive, aggressive and initiative, with high flexibility and work hard.
- Must be flexible to adapt to business trip.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.