Digital DevOps Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
- Being responsible for the design, development and testing of related functions of the digital system.
- Being responsible for tracking and confirming the results of the iteration.
- Writing test cases and controlling the supplier’s test progress and quality.
- Preparing of system design and development documents.
- Working on technical exploration and trial and error.
- Working on platform and system operation and maintenance.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience, full-stack development capabilities are preferred.
- Must have Dot Net Core development experience, familiarity with the application in the microservice architecture.
- Must be familiar with DevOps domain and have a deep understanding and practical operation of agile, iterative, and R&D tool chain.
- Experience in PaaS such as Azure or Huawei Cloud is preferred
- Should be familiar with CI/CD process and common automation tools and have experience in using at least one scripting language (shell/python/ruby).
- Must exhibit good learning ability, sense of responsibility, communicative and cooperative nature and enterprising consciousness, should be interested in technical trend and have a passion for technology.
- Should have good English in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.