Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance, our Service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges. We increase productivity and reliability, lengthen product life span and improve safety. Critically, we also reduce costs, energy consumption and emissions.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
- Presenting and selling Robotics services to current clients, including service agreement, spare parts and upgrade solution etc.
- Achieving sales target in term of value and margin.
- Preparing presentations, proposals, quotations and sales contracts with operation team.
- Following-up for collection of payment.
- Providing overall rolling forecast monthly and sales plan weekly.
- Performing other relative duties as assigned.
- Working on enhancement of regional customer coverage rate and the degree of satisfaction and handling of sales contacts over to project managers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with major in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in technical sales, sales experience in Automotive Industrial products is preferred.
- Must have good communication & presentation skill, be proactive, aggressive and initiative, and customer orientated.
- Ability to withstand high pressure.
- Good computer skills, including Office, PPT preferred.
- Should be available to travel in the province。
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.