Customer Support Specialist
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Communications and Public Affairs function is crucial to our success. They are responsible for creating clear and targeted messaging for employees, customers and stakeholders, while supporting strong brand positioning, facilitating positive media relations, and managing public affairs.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for contract management and ensure to achieve business target and will report to Contract Management Department Manager.
- Verifying the customer's contract terms before contract is signed.
- Helping sales on the analysis of the risk exposure in the contract .
- Knowing the company policy well and controlling order handling process.
- Inputting the contract information in SAP timely and accurately.
- Confirming delivery plan with customer before production and controlling account receivable and reduce overdue.
- Coordinating with relevant department and customer to reduce finish goods and with revelant department to solve customer’s complain.
- Acheiving business target.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with major in international trade, contract law.
- Experience in international trade/contract management in manufacture is preferred.
- Must know contract law/terms and conditions and have basic financial knowledge with good competency of international trade, ERP & MS office skills.
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and oral with overall good communication skills.
- Should be highly responsible, self-motivated and autonomous at work with a very strong learning ability and pragmatic spirit and a positive progressive attitude under pressure to work.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.