Software R&D Engineer
Xiamen, Fujian, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
- Analyzing user stories, use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Contributing to ABB ELDS Digital Backend software development.
- Providing technical support (Maintenance, Bug fixing etc.,) for ELDS Digital backend Software.
- Collaborating closely with other team members and departments.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Network Engineering related field.
- More than 3-years’ experience as a web backend developer or similar.
- Must have MS Visual Studio C#, C++, Go and SQL Skills.
- Good knowledge in Asp.net back end service development (.Net Framework, .net core) and database knowledge.
- Experience of Object-Oriented design and must be familiar with server applications (.Net) and cloud solutions (including cloud service infrastructure, Huawei Cloud /Azure preferred).
- Fluent in English communication.
- Must have knowledge in Agile development and Scrum.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills and be good in time-management, interpersonal and communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.