Sales Support Specialist
Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
Working as part of the Drive products team you will be reporting to Technical Product Management team leader.
- Providing technical support to customers with drives products including product training, product selection & field commissioning. This will need frequently travelling and providing detail travel reports.
- Driving field quality owner, analyzing product failure with PE and reporting to related person on time as customer interface.
- Preparing product technical and market material, such as flyer, catalogue and user’s manual, including translation and proofreading.
- Maintaining product database (C-scot system).
- Studying on specific industry process, exchanging knowledge of application and best practices with global PG teams.
- Sharing low voltage drives’ technical information with Product Management, Product Marketing & Sales and Technical Support.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a Master or bachelor’s degree in Automation or Electrical engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in automation products support. Total working experience >5 years is good to have.
- Must have good English and Chinese communication skills (reading and writing).
- Must have proactive attitude and willingness to take challenges and should also encourage and motivate the whole team to do so.
- Willingness to travel domestically and regionally occasionally 20-30% is also expected.
- Experience in low voltage electrical products and power electronics technical support and experience in customer facing situations in MNC(Multi-national company) is good to have.
- International experience (work or study) is also good to have.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.