Senior Digital control Engineer
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
You will be a member of electrical team and be responsible for design and development of digital control part of Electrical vehicle Power module converter in Shenzhen, China and you will be reporting to R&D Team Manager.
- Being responsible for the design and development of digital control part of Electrical vehicle power module converter include code and sequence design.
- Collaborating with our teams developing the embedded software of EV charger system, to realize the electrical performance requirement of product.
- Leading the software architect by taking ownership of inner digital control part.
- Initiating improvements to the product, design and process.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience with Bachelor background or over 5 years work experience with Master degree in power electronics engineering or equivalent skill level.
- Should have good knowledge about the topology of power converter system, such as buck, boost, single/three phase inverter and soft-switch LLC circuit.
- Must be familiar with the whole control system simulation, with Matlab, Saber or other software and have Computer skills such as MS-Office, Outlook.
- Must be skilled at digital control loop analysis and design.
- Should be familiar with the hardware port circuit, related to digital control part.
- Should have project development experiences with the TI DSP, or other similar chip Platform.
- Knowledge about the solar power system or Electrical vehicle system would be a plus.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.