Xiamen, Fujian, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance, our Service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges. We increase productivity and reliability, lengthen product life span and improve safety. Critically, we also reduce costs, energy consumption and emissions.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
This is a Technical Trainer role reporting to the Technical Training Manager in the Business Area – Electrification located in Beijing or Xiamen in China. Training Manager is responsible to establish learning structure on functional capability development, including technical knowhow, commercial knowledge and tools as well as selling sales, target to both ELGM China internal Sales & Marketing team and external customers， design and offer the effective learning plan based on needs study and gap diagnose, liaise with ABB EL Academy, localizing learning resource and handling its execution in the region, ensure the learning outcome to meet with objective, and eventually contribute on business performance.
- According to business development needs, building a suitable functional training structure.
- Designing learning program or offering resources to address capability gap.
- Working closely with EL Academy to localize and implement the global training to region and ensuring its completion and effectiveness.
- Establishing internal trainer system and encouraging a culture of sharing within the business.
- Managing training execution, including learning path design, enrollment, tracking and completion.
- Designing and producing e-learning modules.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field.
- 8 years or above work experience in the field of learning and development.
- Equipped with the ability of establishing training structure, designing learning program and managing systematically with strong track record of designing and executing successful training and development programs, experience in sales and marketing organization will be preferred.
- Must have creative thinking, familiar with different training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, innovative and proactive.
- Must have strong learning ability and passion in learning and development with ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.