Regional Sales Engineer
Kunming, Yunnan, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
This is a Regional Sales Engineer role reporting to the Sales Manager in the Business Area - Motion, Drive Products located in KunMing or Chengdu, China.
- Being responsible for the sales of industrial control products (inverter, PLC, servo, etc.), and achieve the regional sales target.
- Maintaining existing customers, develop or assist partners to develop new customers.
- Developing new channel partners and servo system integrators.
- Collecting and giving feedback the information of local industrial control market, make regional sales plan.
- Working with strong market development ability, project sales ability, OEM development ability, leadership and teamwork spirit.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Above bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of sales experience.
- Must have an experience in channel development, management and project sales.
- Familiar with Yunnan/Sichuan market, especially Light Industry and Infrastructure & Transportation.
- A good communicator, rigorous and serious style, self - discipline, strong execution.
- Fluent in Chinese, written English is a must, and oral English is a plus.
- Familiar with MS-Office.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships, a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.