Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
This is an Intern role reporting to the Channel Manager in the Business Area - Robotics & Discrete Automation located in Shanghai, China. You will be responsible to serve as one of the key field engineers for Robot Automation System Commissioning.
- Working on Robot integration application system test, debugging and analysis.
- Working on Installation/Installation Supervision, Programming and Commissioning.
- Getting involved in customer training, technical support and troubleshooting.
- Giving prompt feedback and troubleshooting to the customer.
- Providing necessary training to the operator to reduce the machine breakdown time and ensure smooth running.
- Providing training to channel partner as sales support, preparing test and project progress status report.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Junior College, bachelor’s degree in electrical/automatic control/mechanical.
- Ability to work hard and proactively.
- Functional verbal and written skills in English.
- Behavioral skills such as good communication and presentation skills, having open-mind and energy and the ability to promote teamwork are preferred.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.