Product Manager- 电子商务
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Motion is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone's lives, writing the future of smart motion.
This is a Product Manager role reporting to the Service Sales Manager in the Business Area – Motion, Service located in Shanghai or Beijing in China.
- Following up and studying market requirements and trend.
- Collecting and analyzing competitor information, supporting in Sales activities and product pricing.
- Setting up service product positioning and marketing/customer plan. Mapping out release plan of new service product and product promotion, sales training.
- Service product pricing and gross margin controlling, fulfilling the order and editing target.
- Updating and maintaining pricing and quotation tools BL used.
- Preparing dimensioning and quotation for industry/region sales or key customer.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a Sc. bachelor’s degree or above with major in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in maintenance and commissioning.
- English CET-4 or above.
- Proficient in computer skill.
- Bright personality and stable, ability to work under pressure, willing to communicate with customers, can adapt to frequently travel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill be able to work independently under high pressure, proactive open-minded and self-motivated, adapt to travelling frequently.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.