Quality & Process Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Quality team is dedicated to implementing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
This is a Quality & Process Engineer role reporting to the Quality Specialist in the Business Area – Motion, Drive Products located in Beijing, China.
- Preparing production line work instruction, optimizing the production process.
- Managing quality control in production process, improving the first pass yield of product.
- Managing on supplier raw material quality control and improvement.
- Reducing customer complains.
- Giving job skill training and assessing the production line operators.
- Completing temporary work assigned by supervisor.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, 3 yeas’ PQC work experience, electrical/ electronic factory work experience is preferred.
- Quality or process engineer background in joint ventures or foreign-funded enterprises, familiar with mechanical and electrical products assembly.
- Familiar with PFMEA, Lean; familiar with common quality tools, familiar with SAP/ERP.
- Quality engineer with 6 Sigma green belt is preferred.
- Good English writing and speaking skills, good communication and cooperation skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.