R&D Engineer - Electronic
Jiangmen, Guangdong, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
This is a R&D Engineer – Electronic role reporting to the R&D Team Manager in the Business Area – Electrification, Smart Power located in Jiangmen, China. You will be responsible for production abnormal problem solving, identifies root cause of problems and prevent the similar problems in the future. Take charge the electrical test, analysis task of R&D. Initiate and drive technology using in-depth technical expertise in a specific area of product & manufacturing.
- Working on calculation, simulation and verification for electrical circuit.
- Preparing full design and maintaining documentation for electrical product.
- Continually improving the quality and performance of the current product.
- Realizing new electrical product industrialization and localization.
- Leading abnormal production issues analyzing & solving.
- Designing electrical product according to the specification.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above, Electronic or other related area.
- At least 2 years working experience.
- Must have electronic analysis and calculation skills, EDA and electrical simulation software skills.
- Should exhibit excellent multi-department cooperation skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Should have the ability to work independently without supervision and able to handle high volumes of work.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.