Quality Control Manager
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Quality Control Manager, you will be responsible for organizing internal quality control process in factory, including the Incoming material Quality Control (IQC) and Final Quality Control (FQC), in Electrification Business Area in Beijing, China.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will monitor and improve Supplier quality.
- Being responsible for organizing internal quality control process
- Being responsible for people management in FQC and IQC team
- Monitoring Safety in teams
- Monitoring and improvement of Supplier quality
- 5 years of testing experience of 35kV\10kV switchgear with sound knowledge and understanding of electrical principle and structure of high voltage switchgear, schematic diagram of secondary circuit
- Familiar with relay protection, power monitoring and communication equipment and commissioning
- Familiar with quality standard and improvement mathod such as L6S and 8D
- Knowledge on Office software
- A Bachelor's degree or above
- Fluency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Good communication, execution and teamwork skills
More about us
The Quality team is dedicated to implementing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.