Software Testing Specialist
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Software testing engineer you will be responsible for Independently creating the software testing strategy and plan for New Product development (NPD), customization, ODM or design optimization, design the various software test specification/case and implement the testing and validation to ensure the software quality to satisfy the product/customer requirement, drive the software testing process optimization and digitalization, in Electrification Business area in Beijing, China.
Reporting to the Quality/Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be responsible to designing the normative and special software testing method, like reliability test, Cyber Security test etc.
- Creating software testing strategy and planning for New Product development (NPD), customization, ODM or design optimization
- Analyzing the Software testing requirement, test cases design and test execution, documenting the test report
- Outsourcing onsite coordination and management of Software testing, both resource and service outsourcing
- Executing the acceptance test of ODM project, Software test strategy and specification
- Discussing the software testing plan and testing result with design engineer, support to fix the bug and push the design optimization
- Being responsible to design the normative and special software testing method, like reliability test, Cyber Security test etc.
- Driving the software testing process optimization, testing automation and digitalization
- 5 years’ experience in software testing, and 3-year experience in testing development, software testing outsourcing management, good leadership and management skill
- Familiar with theories of software testing, and familiar with software testing process and testing tools.
- Sound knowledge of software development, familiar with the C/C++/Java and at least one programming language, experience in Python/Ruby/Shell/PHP programming as preferred
- Solid capability to find bugs and analysis, good at communication and documentation writing
- Proficiency skill for Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Familiar with Minitab or Power BI as preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in computer science or related
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and oral
More about us
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - ehancing quality of life in the the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.