Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Sales Specialist you will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues, in Electrification Business Area, in Nanjing, China.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will identify and develop sales opportunities, especially for digital solution.
- Selling products/systems/services to customers, achieving business targets for assigned business area /product groups
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and aligning to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market
- Identifying digital sales opportunities and promoting digital solutions to customers
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes, and supporting collection and project management activities when needed
- 3 years sales experience in related industries, strong sales competency with digital capability
- Good experience and knowledge of digitalization (automation) project
- Strong learning ability, customer orientation, strong sense of responsibility and personal integrity
- A bachelor or master’s degree, major in science or engineering (electrical automation major is preferred)
- Must be result driven and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be good at teamwork
More about us
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.