Channel BD Specialist
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Channel Business Developer you will be responsible for supporting Channel manager for develop channel strategy, key initiatives and business plan to driving PAEN channel partner business, achieve the growth of channel partner sales performance, in Process Automation Business Area, in Beijing, China.
Reporting to the Marketing & Sales Manager I, you will monitor and analyses Channel Partners (CPs) sales performance, joint business plan developing etc.
- Supporting Channel Manager to develop channel strategy, key initiatives and business plan
- Implementing PAEN VPP program and related process
- Cooperating with LPGs & CPs to develop potential markets, support related marketing activities, e.g., roadshow, workshop, walk into partner etc
- Interfacing with LPGs for support and drive LPG CP business
- Keeping regular communication with responsible CPs to support and drive CP business
- Cooperating with LPG sales to develop, recruit new qualified CPs
- Monitoring and analysis CPs’ sales performance, joint business plan developing etc
- 10 years of experience, including at least 3 years in an international company
- Must have experience in channel sales/Channel management of automation products
- A bachelor’s degree or above
- High sense of responsibility, integrity & self-motivated
- Strong communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Fluency in English speaking, reading and writing
- Must have Leadership quality
More about us
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.