Field Service Engineer
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Service Engineer, performing service tasks such as installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. Deliver quality customer service to customers.
- In this role you will be a part of the Service team of Motion Business, working in a dynamic environment with continuous development possibilities.
- The main tasks will be:
- Providing service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in line with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines.
- Performing service tasks such as installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently; identifying technical problems and making analysis through remote or on-site activity in different service categories.
- Coordinating, preparing and ensuring that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
- Contributing to customer satisfaction by executing service work according to customer order and expectation.
- Identifying new sales opportunities by maintaining a good and regular relationship with customers.
- Readiness for travel and visits to customers according to market allocation.
- Applying safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities.
- Reporting unsafe practices and incidents to authorities.
- To cover this role you hold High School or University degree in the area of electrical engineering.
- You have at least one year of experience on similar position, capture experience with drives and automation system portfolio.
- You have the ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally.
- Orientation towards achieving goals and solving issues.
- You should posses excellent communication skills and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Serbian language both written and spoken
- You have knowledge of English and good knowledge of PC skills (Word, PPT, Excel)
- You have driving license B category
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.