Hub Benefits Manager (m/f/d)
Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Hub Benefit Manager(s) will oversee and actively manage all employees benefit programs, including pension schemes, across the respective hub countries from an end-to-end-delivery perspective. This includes design and implementation (via GBS or external vendor) in accordance to legal requirements, ABB’s Benefits Strategy and Governance. The position will be filled either in Germany or Switzerland.
- Provides local input on the design and implements the global benefits strategy systematically in the relevant hub- and country organisations.
- Continuously monitors & analyses the countries’ benefit programme landscape (existing and potential future programmes) which includes:
- Monitoring and responding to relevant changes in legislation to ensure legal compliance of benefit scheme design, operations, processes and compliance with our ABB Group Reward/Benefits Strategies
- Developing, designing & continuously improving benefit schemes to support ABB’s People Strategy and promoting ABB’s employer branding
- Benchmarking benefit programs against market practice to retain/achieve employer competitiveness and attractiveness while considering the total remuneration positioning
- Managing risks and control costs for all benefit programs
- Recommends modifications to existing benefit programs and new concepts and programs considering the points above.
- Collaborates with Business P&R Heads and HRBP’s to identify the short-, mid-, and long-term business requirements and challenges to support the objectives from a benefits perspective.
- Consults with the Business P&R heads and HRBP’s with regards to the Corporate ABB’s Benefit strategy and governance model as well as global initiatives and projects
- Holds an academic degree in Economics, Business & Administration, Law or similar subject. Ideally also holds an actuarial qualification or equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in C&B in an international environment having a strong understanding of C&B challenges, legislation impacting benefits landscape, co-determination/labour relation, profound knowledge with reference to pension & benefits programs as integral part of the reward strategy.
- High confidence to work with IT tools/applications and strong skills to work with Microsoft Office applications – in particular, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively operate in a matrix organisation and expertise in the use of complex influence strategies across business units, functions and jurisdictions.
- Experience of working at both, a strategic and operational level in a global organisation in different countries – particularly with reference to the respective hub countries.
- Strategic mindset with a thorough understanding of business drivers and impact on benefits strategy.
- Strong end-to-end process thinking and experience of managing change projects.
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration capabilities and great team spirit to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your contact is: ABB PersonalDirekt
+49 (0) 621 381 3500