IS Service Delivery & Assurance Manager Germany (m/w/d)
Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Ensures execution of IS service delivery to the IS Region (Germany) and the associated businesses by owning stakeholder relationships for all IS Infrastructure services at a country level, including aggregating demand for new and improved IS Infrastructure services and ensuring overall business satisfaction with existing Infrastructure services.
Please send your application in English.
- Ensures continuous service improvement of the Service Delivery & Assurance function within a country area, including performance management and operational demand.
- IS Delivery:
- Leads service delivery to country level IS and business management by owning and monitoring IS service delivery targets. Maintains relationships with IS and business management at country level to clarify trade-offs for cost, time and demand and manages expectations and requirements for delivery of global IS services.
- Leads the capture, analysis, assessment, aggregation and prioritization of new IS business facing infrastructure service demand as part of IS Service portfolio management for relevant country.
- Involved in large audit and major security issues and where needed be involved in major compliance incidents.
- Involved in M&A projects.
- Coordinates the delivery of IS business facing services to meet the required levels of quality.
- Ensures Service Delivery & Assurance’s execution of their assigned activities in the Run IS service delivery processes within the country area.
- IS Standards:
- Ensures the Service Delivery & Assurance team's objectives and ways of working within the relevant country are aligned to IS strategic objectives and targets, and compliant with ABB IS Enterprise Architecture and any other applicable ABB Group Directives and ABB Group Guidelines.
- Drives a standardized way of working i.e. for capturing operational demand, for discussing and reporting performance.
- Ensures alignment of IS business facing services budget with business priorities and delivers activities within agreed schedules and costs. Participates in the definition of costs and schedules with Global IS Service Delivery & Assurance Manager.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Ensures satisfaction with IS services by assessing expectations, verifying that actions are taken to close any gaps, and influencing stakeholder perceptions of IS service.
- Manages relationships with regional and divisional IS & business heads and Global IS Service Delivery & Assurance Manager to provide status updates, resolve issues, and manage expectations.
- Incident, Change or Project:
- Deals with and provides input for any incident, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on IS service delivery for the relevant geographical area.
- Informs/consults with relevant IS colleagues on any incident, change or project with which they are involved, which may have a major impact on the others' areas of responsibility.
- Ensures Global Service Delivery and Assurance teams adhere to IS process framework and governance model.
- Attends End to End Service Portfolio Meeting.
- Acts as escalation point for relevant country and resolves disputes arising in relation to IS business facing support and infrastructure services.
- ABB IS EA and IS Strategy:
- Supports the implementation of IS Strategy and the ABB IS Enterprise Architecture
- Competence in spoken and written German and English
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a complex, multicultural and global team
- Be a committed team player
- Previous experience of managing large and diverse IS teams
- Experience of IS business performance and requirements management
- Periodic travel to ABB locations in the Germany
- Relevant language skills for the Germany
- BS degree with 12+ years of experience in Infrastructure Services
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. We will equip you with the skills needed to complete your managerial tasks as quickly and successfully as possible. For this purpose numerous instruments are available to you. Our corporate and management culture is shaped by values that are also guidelines for operational and strategic work. Individual development plans with targeted training measures enable you to continuously expand your competencies. As a certified family-friendly employer, ABB offers an attractive working environment at all stages of your life - including policies for sabbaticals and home office, as well as support in taking care of children or family members.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool.
Your contact is: ABB PersonalDirekt
+49 (0) 621 381 3500