Local Division Manager (m/f/d) Energy Industries Germany and Austria
Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
ABB's Industrial Automation business offers a broad range of solutions for process and hybrid industries, including industry-specific integrated automation, electrification and digital solutions, control technologies, software and advanced services, as well as measurement & analytics, and marine and turbocharging offerings.
You will be the local strategic and operational leader of Industrial Automation – Energy Industries Division in Germany with have oversight over Energy Industries Division Austria. Reporting to Hub Division Manager, Central & South Europe, Energy Industries (IAEN) your focus will be on driving profitable growth and delivering strong operational performance across all aspects of this division.
You are extroverted, curious and action driven by nature. That curiosity helps you get to know our world better. You know how to convince and can enthusiastically take others into your story. A wait-and-see attitude does not suit you at all, because you like to take the initiative yourself. You can empathize with the customer and with your team and are bold enough to get their demands to the surface in order to take the appropriate actions.
- Leading the execution of the regional and global division strategy and providing local input and insights. Prioritizing and implementing business plans for stabilizing, profitability and growth with focus on Service and Digital.
- Contribute to the HUB results by proactive collaboration with the HUB team and the other Local Divisions in order to achieve our common targets.
- Ensuring strong financial management and delivery against all targets* and ensuring the profit and loss margin of the Local Division is achieved. (*Major KPIs: Orders, Orders gross profit, revenue, OpEBITA, cash & NWC)
- Evaluating market opportunities and identifying actions in collaboration with local sales and marketing team.
- Building a strong local team – inspiring and motivating employees to achieve or even stretch targets.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Driving operational excellence across all products/projects/services and processes to improve productivity, quality and cost optimization, focused on delivering as sold to as delivered margins, facilitating adoption and utilization of ABB Adaptive and OPC deployment.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means ensuring a safe working environment and caring for your team and the integrity of your business.
- A Master degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, preferably in Automation & Control System, complemented with an MBA degree.
- More than 5 years of experience in Automation Solution business, preferably in industries such as Water, Power Generation, Chemical & Refining.
- Proven leadership experience managing a large organization, with profit and loss responsibility.
- Strong focus on customer needs, results and quality, with proficient sales and marketing experience.
- Strong, well-developed communication, influencing, coaching and leadership skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. We will equip you with the skills needed to complete your managerial tasks as quickly and successfully as possible. For this purpose numerous instruments are available to you. Our corporate and management culture is shaped by values that are also guidelines for operational and strategic work. Individual development plans with targeted training measures enable you to continuously expand your competencies. As a certified family-friendly employer, ABB offers an attractive working environment at all stages of your life - including policies for sabbaticals and home office, as well as support in taking care of children or family members.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool.
Ihr Ansprechpartner: ABB PersonalDirekt
+49 (0) 621 381 3500