Technical Sales Support Specialist (m/f/d)
Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
- Providing technical solutions and advice on ABB products, systems and applications to customers, channels and/or Sales engineers.
- Preparation of quotations based on the incoming enquiries and drawings.
- Telephone advice and support for our customers.
- Offering specialized training on products, solutions and services.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Good electrical engineering fundamentals, preferably in electrical building installation.
- Skilled worker until studies in electrical engineering/mechanics or last employment in electrical building installation.
- Confident and skillful in dealing with computers and telephones
- Confident, fluent spoken and written German
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented induction programme, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area. Even after the joining phase, ABB offers a wide range of individual career development opportunities and supports you in realising your career goals with targeted training measures. At ABB, as a certified family-friendly employer, you will find an attractive working environment in all phases of life - including policies for sabbaticals and home office, the ABB children's vacation camp and taking care of family members.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Your contact is: ABB PersonalDirekt
+49 (0) 621 381 3500