Service Sales Specialist (m/f/d) – Augsburg
Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
From rapid response and performance improvement to operational efficiency and life-cycle management, Service is one of our fastest-growing areas.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
You will deliver the power and water automation service portfolio to ABB customers within IAEN in South Germany.
- Driving sales volume and margin across the entire ABB Service product portfolio in collaboration with other business units and regularly updating ServIS with changes made on-site.
- Establishing long-term customer relationships by understanding customer requirements and applicable regulations, responding immediately to issues and demonstrating in-depth technical Service product/solutions knowledge to promote product Life Cycle Management.
- Implementing the Service sales strategy, with a focus on penetrating installed base, and promoting various upgrade, retrofit and value add solutions to the benefit of the customer and ABB.
- Utilizing the ServIS database to understand the existing installed base and identifying and developing sales opportunities power and water business within IAEN in South Germany.
- Preparing offers based on the needs or on specifications for our customers.
- Leading of small to medium projects and project teams.
- Monitoring each stage of project implementation to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency, risk management and health, safety and the environment.
- Identifying, analyzing and addressing project risks, with the regular sharing of lessons learned.
- Participation in technical support, remote and on site.
- Participation in engineering, testing, installation and commissioning phases of customer projects.
- Consulting of customers in the installed base with technical expertise in ABB’s automation portfolio.
- Actively promoting ABB’s Service products and solutions during various marketing activities (trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings).
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or certified technician in electrical engineering from an accredited institution;
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales and 10 years of experience in Service.
- Sound knowledge of Procontrol P14, 800xA and Symphony Plus and all associated tools.
- Deep knowledge of German power and WTE market and well-established customer relations if possible.
- Experienced at least in ServIS, MyCS, Salesforce, SAP and all relevant Microsoft tools for engineering and project management.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Readiness to move permanently to Augsburg as the local ABB IAEN office is located there.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented induction programme, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area. Even after the joining phase, ABB offers a wide range of individual career development opportunities and supports you in realising your career goals with targeted training measures. At ABB, as a certified family-friendly employer, you will find an attractive working environment in all phases of life - including policies for sabbaticals and home office, the ABB children's vacation camp and taking care of family members.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Your contact is: ABB PersonalDirekt
+49 (0) 621 381 3500