Cybersecurity Specialist (IoT SecDevOps)
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Motion is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone's lives, writing the future of smart motion.
Our IoT solutions are market leading for monitoring motors and drives that power industries, buildings and infrastructure and utilities. We are looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist for IoT SecDevOps at ABB Motion Services. If you are a great team player that can work across organizations and across borders, then you can become the key Cybersecurity specialist for our cloud IoT solutions for asset monitoring, predictive maintenance and remote support, but also for future solutions that will help our customers to keep their motors running and save energy every day. Together with the global agile development teams of 80+ internal and external developers, product owners and architects, you will secure that our solutions maintain the highest Cybersecurity levels and comply with relevant standards. Together with the IoT and Cybersecurity architect, you will evolve our architecture and development processes to be equipped also for tomorrow’s Cybersecurity threats, so that our customers can continue to trust our cloud-based solutions.
You will be reporting to the Local R&D Manager.
- Securing that Cybersecurity is designed into our platform, solutions and products.
- Implementing SecDevOps inside our development organization and toolchain.
- Implementing consultancy and coaching for developers.
- Reviewing of platform, solution and product design for Cybersecurity.
- Reviewing of design documents and code.
- Initiating and overview vulnerability fixes.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Bachelor’s in Science or Master’s in science in cybersecurity, computer science, communications and information technology, mathematics or a related field.
- Strong command and minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT Cybersecurity topics for cloud-based systems (Azure).
- Strong command in application of cryptography and forensics and coding skills in C#
- Experience in Edge security (Linux) is a plus.
- Knowledge of tools and processes around SecDevOps.
- In-depth understanding of IoT and cloud architectures and Certificate management.
- Related certifications are considered a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
More about us
Interested in joining our team in this role? If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online careers tool. Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.