GBS Contact Center Operator
Skovlunde, Danish Capital Reg., Denmark
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Customer Contact Center organization has been established to provide a clear and easily accessible contact point for inquiries of any kind from customers - and other business Partners. Our goal is to improve the issue resolution process towards our customers, in order to achieve and maintain high level of customer satisfaction. Professional Contact Center agents interact with business partners and ensure that inquiries are routed to the right unit for resolution in a rapid and competent way.
To strengthen our Customer Contact Center, we are looking for the Contact Center Operator with fluent Danish/English. In this role, you will be handling various customer issues, while delivering world class customer service.
You will be receiving and processing external customers’ requests, redirecting them to appropriate departments within the organization. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization. The position is based in Skovlunde, Denmark.
- Act as first point of contact for the ABB’s customers
- Provide excellent customer support, by processing customer enquires (phone, email, web, other channels) and resolving them in appropriate time and manner
- Recording received queries into ABB systems
- Proactively identify potential improvement areas in process, practices and tools together with the Team
- Support regular maintenance of the contact list, intranet and web applications
- Have a good level of understanding of the ABB’s product portfolio and solutions
- Fluent in Danish language
- Good command of the English language
- Previous customer service experience within Shared Service / GBS / Corporate environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
More about us
Apply for the job online via our system. If you have further questions to the job please call Belinda Terp at 5151 1326. Application deadline is 22nd January 2021.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.