Hydra, Generic, Algeria
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Industrial Automation is writing the future of safe and smart operations. With our deep industry knowledge and automation expertise, we understand the needs of our customers and enable them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy efficient operations.
You will be working as a Sales Engineer and will be a based out in Algeria. In this role, you will be supporting the Sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation, and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Supporting the Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers.
- Provides technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations and offers product/ solution/service-related training.
- Preparing and supporting preparation of technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements, Local Business Unit/feeder factory indications and Sales organization directives and participating in the kick off meeting organized by the project team.
- Proposing new concepts and solutions to the market and strongly promote them to our clients and providing reports or forecasts as required by LDM & Country MD.
- Defining cost for the proposed solution and communicates to Sales organization and providing information to the risk review process in accordance with ABB policy and sometimes participates in the risk review assessment
- Analyzing customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by the Sales organization and performing lost proposal analysis, identifying potential cause, and recommends future actions to obtain better future results
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales activities in industries
- Should have prior experience with Channel Partners and end users in relevant country in Africa
- Should have strong management and leadership skills
- Fluency in both spoken & written English, French & Arabic language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at DZfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.