Hydra, Generic, Algeria
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as a Sales Specialist and will be based out in Egypt. You will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy and build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics code and ensuring they are communicated and implemented in all activities
- Building network with Customers (Retailers, Installers, PBs, SIs and End users) to assess Strength & Opportunities, Competition, Pricing, Customer buying behavior across segments to conclude the target market for securing MARKET SHARE.
- Organizing Sell-out Campaign, Roadshows, Seminars, Distributors loyalty development program, marketing communication activities for BRAND positioning and market share improvement (Bonus to cover against quarterly order and overdue achievement),
- Pushing for SELL-OUT to facilitate sell-IN to support business growth of distributors and ensuring required STOCK availability of all portfolio for the market and influence Sell-Out team to create continuous movement of stock.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales out activities for distributors in Algeria.
- Background of channel partner or Experience with Channel Partners is highly desirable.
- Strong networking capability with the distributors and play spokesperson in ABB.
- Ability to engage as a team player with Sell-Out team for the potential opportunities portfolio wise for the market and proposing for STOCK to Distributors
- Fluency in spoken & written English and French language are required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at DZfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.