Hydra, Generic, Algeria
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
You will be working as a Service Engineer and will be a based out in Hydra, Algeria. In this role, you will be reporting to Sales Operations Manager and you will be responsible for selling of services in Motion division and preparing annual service sales plans supported by solid sales pipeline targeting the increase of ABB market penetration, protecting and expanding our Motion installed base footprint.
- Mapping existing service potential into the market place per segment and per account to continuously generate new business opportunities for energy efficiency and value-added services.
- Driving or implementing aggressive sales force across assigned accounts and customers to generate energy efficiency (EE) and Value-Added (Logistics) Services (VAS) business opportunities and taking customer loyalty to new levels establishing long term strong relationships via professional service sales and delivery.
- Setting winning strategies, margins and prices in cooperation with tendering and quotation according to Product Group (PG)/ Business Line (BL) strategy and supporting selling the Motion services full portfolio with focus on EE and VAS business.
- Working closely with customers during budgeting and CAPital EXpenditure (CAPEX)/ Operational investments (OPEX) planning phase to differentiate Motion EE and VAS offerings and targeting competition Installed Base (IB) with Motion EE and VAS offerings.
- Pursuing service contracts or agreements for EE and VAS to grow service business and ensuring expanding coverage in areas, customers and segments where Motion has no presence.
- Defining, recording and archiving service account plans for assigned accounts including player maps, contacts, risks, opportunities, challenges and future investment plans.
- Performing competition analysis to sharpen ABB sales force and enhance our competitive edge in the market and tuning case by case sales approach and pricing strategies in line with opportunities mapping to keep Motion well positioned to win.
- Identifying the most recommended & cost-efficient services in cooperation with tendering teams, preparing accurate and optimized Full Cost Model (FCM’s) in favor of securing strategic sales leads and closing continuous follow up with customers and supporting functions to ensure invoicing and collection on time.
- Working in Tandem with Products Sales and Management Team to ensure solid and coordinated go-to-market strategy, making pricing strategies and proposals development and preparation and do proper price and product positioning in the market place.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical /Electro-Technique/Automation Engineering or related disciplines
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales of Drives Service.
- Should have experience in Service field.
- Good knowledge of the Algeria Market drivers / needs along with good customer relations
- Hands on Experience in Drives and Industry is essential
- Fluency in both spoken & written English & French language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at DZemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.