Hydra, Generic, Algeria
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
You will be working as a Service Engineer and will be the part of Motion Business Area based out in Algeria. In this role, you will be reporting to Service Operations Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that the service portfolio is delivered effectively according to ABB standard processes and safety guidelines to satisfy customers, executing technical support and you will be acting as specialist in own area of expertise and also in collaboration with the customer and ABB units/sales teams, ensuring the that customer needs are understood and business opportunities utilized for service growth.
- Contributing to higher customer satisfaction by ensuring high complex service work according to customer expectations and interacting with customers to provide customized solutions.
- Maintaining excellent relationship with customers and molding their needs and creating new sales opportunities and taking influence in convincing the client for the complete service portfolio.
- Performing medium to high complex service tasks like installation, commissioning, maintenance, upgrades and retrofits, repairing independently, identifying technical problems and making analysis through remote or on-site activity in different service categories.
- Performing remote and on-site service activities for Motion or systems in accordance with customer requirements. Ensuring timely, cost-effective solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Diagnosing technical problems, determines corrective actions, and repairs Motion systems via remote or on-site service and solving hardware and software functional compatibility issues.
- Obtaining acknowledgement from the customer regarding the completed tasks and detailed activities performed to solve the customer problem and acting as the project technical leader in the service project by analyzing the project requirements and clarifying the project scope.
- Ensuring the coordination of the other internal and external technicians and assigning them specific tasks related to service needs and applying safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities.
- Ensuring the planning and execution of assigned service activities carried out in house and on site, and monitors progress and long-term delivery. Ensuring maintenance service project execution with respect to the agreed terms of schedule, quality, cost, margin, and customer satisfaction.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years of experience in Repair and maintenance mainly in drives.
- Experienced in LV (Low Voltage)/MV (Medium Voltage) Drives products & solutions is highly preferable.
- Hands on Experience in Drives and Industry is essential.
- Ability to meet all customer requirements by submitting the optimum solution.
- Fluency in both spoken & written English & French language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at DZfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.