Hydra, Generic, Algeria
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be based out in Algeria and will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy, build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues and identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics code and ensuring they are communicated and implemented in all activities
- Networking with Distributors to assess market requirement and suggest ABB Product and solution to stock with Distribution
- Coordinating with Area Sell Manager to obtain prices and make price list to conclude orders from DISTRIBUTORS based on available stock with the distributor and Reach/Geography with frame agreement and ensure STOCK for the market,
- Ensuring proper 2020 business plan and Quarterly forecast against Target per Distributor and supporting Sell-out Campaign, Roadshows, Seminars, Distributors loyalty development program, Marcom activities for BRAND positioning and market share improvement (Bonus to cover against quarterly order and overdue achievement),
- Balancing SELL-IN with SELL-OUT activities to support business growth of distributors besides efficient cash flow management with plan to monitor execution
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales out activities for distributors
- Should have prior experience with Channel Partners
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and account development.
- Fluency in spoken & written English and French language are required
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at DZemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.