Hydra, Generic, Algeria
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
You will be working as a Sales Specialist and will be a part of the Electrification Business Area for Smart Power Division based in Hydra, Algeria. In this role, you will be reporting to Country Managing Director. You will be responsible for Sales of Solutions (comprising products or systems or services) within a designated market in accordance with strategy. You will be building long term customer relationships with the Value Chain and managing specific customer needs, identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics code and ensuring they are communicated and implemented in all activities. Networking with the division team for constant updates, reviews and seeking advice as necessary for best alignment and actions with the Global Business Area.
- Participating and sharing regular update in country management meetings and making midcourse corrections for monthly target achievement
- Networking with credible sources to obtain business intelligence and market outlook segment and building Sales Force Dot Com (SFDC) SFDC database.
- Planning and collaborating with the Value chain to identify key and highly probable key projects and finalizing the winning formula.
- Developing monthly forecast plan based on highly probable projects and building action plan to execute the winning formula.
- Collaborating as a team player and driving specific actions with the team through workshops and regular joint meetings every week to achieve the results on time.
- Identifying and regularly engaging to build relationship with top key EPCs and their projects to derive opportunities for ABB.
- Engaging per project with Consultant and End User and PB or SI team in influencing the choice of ABB to win the project.
- Developing competitive offer through coordination and collaboration with stake holders on specific key projects.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Project Sales and Value proposal for EPCs
- Should have experience in LV/MV products and solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure, analytical thinking as well as exceptional organizational and commercial skills.
- Required strong leadership and communication skill.
- Fluency in English, Arabic and French languages is a must
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.