Hydra, Generic, Algeria
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
You will be working as a Sales Specialist and will be a part of the Electrification Business Area for Smart Power Division based in Hydra, Algeria. In this role, you will be reporting to Country Managing Director. You will be responsible for sales of Solutions (products or systems or services) to F&B segment within Algeria market in accordance with Division segment strategy. You will be building long term customer relationships and managing to develop solution to specific F&B segment customers, creating sales opportunities and selling as per annual target.
- Adhering to company policies, procedures, business ethics code and ensuring they are communicated or implemented.
- Handling credible sources to obtain business intelligence and F&B (Food and Beverages) segment outlook analytically to identify key customers.
- Planning and collaborating with the Value chain players to drive them preparing the ABB value proposition offer and following up.
- Building database of key F&B accounts with project investment plans, brand preferences, relationship with value chain.
- Identifying and engaging to build relationship with top key F&B accounts in F&B and their projects to derive opportunities for ABB.
- Engaging with ABB Domain expert to meet and assess the requirements of the key customers to propose the value solution and SFDC database.
- Developing monthly forecast plan based on highly probable projects and building action plan to execute the winning formula.
- Developing competitive offer through coordination and collaboration with stake holders on specific key projects.
- Building key account plan per geography per profile, business growth, organization mapping and decision makers list.
- Making the action plan to achieve targeted projects to improve hit rate.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Project Sales and Value proposal for EPCs.
- Required technically & commercially competent and Knowledge on Product/Application and solution promotion for F&B segment key customers.
- Strong networking capability with Value chain players and play spokesperson in ABB.
- Ability to work under pressure, analytical thinking as well as exceptional organizational and commercial skills.
- Required strong leadership and communication skill.
- Fluency in English, Arabic and French languages is a must
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGemail@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.