IS Application Manager
Cracow, Małopolskie, Poland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
ABB Motion Service unit is looking for a new team member to be a part of global IS Delivery organization. To strengthen this organization, we are looking for IS Application Manager. The person will be part of the team responsible for delivering and supporting IS Application services. This person takes end to end responsibility for the particular application(s) from both support and development perspective, having significant contribution into the current and future Services delivered to the business.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
- Ensure services are delivered according to business needs
- Is responsible for the application development activities
- Collaborate with Business Application Owner, Support team, Solution Architects and Vendors
- Lead the application review meetings
- Maintain and manage application backlog
- Support the creation of cost estimates and project plans
- Experience of managing global application/services or implementation projects (including vendor management)
- Experience of working with IT service management concepts (ITIL)
- Project Management - Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience as a plus
- Azure DevOps experience
- Database understanding: SQL Server including D&A services (ETL, OLAP etc), PowerBI
- Good organization, time management, decision making and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
- Budget management experience is a strong plus
More about us
•Opportunity for professional development by working with highly recognized experts of the representative field
•Stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
•Responsible and interesting work in international company
•Good work environment and working conditions
•Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Apply by 18th of May 2021 at the latest. More information: Janika Roosimäe, Talent Partner, +372 5680 0528