Sales Specialist(Channel Partner Management)
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The industries served include pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity and energy savings.
As a Sales Specialist you will be a part of the Industrial Automation in Egypt. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible to carry out Sales & Marketing responsibilities for IAPI Automation and Electrification solutions for specific sales channels' segments, complying with the Business Unit strategy & within a sales plan set by the sales manager, to achieve the required LBU targets & goals alongside with customer’s satisfaction.
- Identifying the market requirements and specifics, developing and executing the strategies and tactics for growth of orders and profitability.
- Actively visiting existing customers and seek opportunities to promote Process Industries offerings in terms of products, services and solutions of ABB.
- Participating in customer development activities in trade shows, fairs, conferences aiming to promote the sale of products, solutions and services of Process Industries Business Line.
- Cooperating closely with other functions to ensure the appropriate delivery of commitments to customer and maximize the customer’s overall satisfaction.
- Ensuring optimum product selection and price level for all quotations.
- Responsible for all his orders registration, issuing purchase requisitions, submitting all required documents to order handling for issuing suppliers orders.
- Reviewing and confirming all suppliers order acknowledgements.
- Issuing clients order acknowledgements for all orders, to ensure technical & commercial alignment with client's order.
- Seeking and developing new markets approaches for automation products and solutions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic or communication Engineering.
- Minimum 3-10 years of experience in sales of Automation and Electrification solutions in Pharmaceuticals industry or Data Center.
- Background of Interacting and managing Channel Partners
- Experience in Cement industry is preferable.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.