Key Account Manager
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Power Grids business delivers products, systems, service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the power value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
You as a Key Account Manager you will be a part of the Power Grids Business will be based in Cairo, Egypt. Reporting to the General Manager of Dry and Distribution, you will be responsible as a key person dedicated and neutral for the Accounts of International EPC’s. Main role is to support all ABB stake holders to capture the biggest portion of ABB Portfolio (Package).
- Representing ABB as one key face to the Strategic Accounts.
- Involving the main ABB stakeholders in the planning phases insures their buy-in for the implementation.
- Strengthening the customer relationship through direct communications.
- Maintaining and promoting ABB high quality standards.
- Developing awareness to customer for all ABB products and service availability.
- Supporting ABB Team to secure business growth and profitability.
- Directing communications & Coordination with the ABB Global Key Account Managers.
- Establishing Targets and KPI’s to ensure fulfillment of ABB strategic objectives with the Customer.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys to identify performance gaps and or opportunities.
- Using the ABB term (SWOT / Strength- Weakness – Opportunities - Strength) to analyze and update the strategy with the customer.
- Providing evaluation of the business climate and its effect on sales goals.
- Monitoring and reporting on product issues.
- Evaluating feeder factory performance and identifying issues that may affect sales performance.
- Assisting all BU’s in their plans and budget towards his key accounts.
- Setting up account capture strategy for each project.
- Implementing and developing the account plan.
- Setting consistent marketing skills and capabilities for the account team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years including at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- Previous work experience in Project management, Sales and Business management and Commercial & Legal consultancy Background is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of customer's organization, culture, vision, buying behavior and processes.
- Previous Account Management experience within ABB coupled with knowledge of ABB capabilities, product and solution is a plus.
- Well acquainted with the local rules to avoid any unforeseen future problems.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.