- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You as a Sales Specialist you will be a part of the Electrification Business based in Cairo, Egypt. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Building long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Achieving the yearly target for the distribution channel and maintaining existing relationship with ABB local Partners.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance, appropriate offers and solutions to our partners and their customers.
- Developing long term relationship with retailers and connecting them to ABB Distributors. Expanding retailers network for better geographical coverage and demand creation to ABB partners.
- Creating an effective plan to figure out opportunities with small scale panel builders and contractors for growth and expansion.
- Monitoring and controlling the availability and prices for ABB in the market. Monitoring the competitors moves and market activity to react positively towards the market.
- Weekly customer visit plan and reporting the activities through ABB Tools.
- Conducting monthly evaluation and business review meetings with our channel partners.
- Contributing in increasing the low voltage products market share by adding new products to our sales basket.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in low voltage products, technical and commercial sales and marketing is a must.
- Experience in distribution business preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.