Sales Specialist, Cairo, Egypt
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Installation Products provide customers with engineered installation and safety solutions, which
are easier to design, install and maintain - providing sustainable and superior performance for
continuous operation throughout their life span.
You will be working as an Sales Specialist, part of the Electrification Business based in Cairo, Egypt. You will be responsible for acting as a business partner to the factory manager, leading local Controlling teams to optimize financial performance within factory/site, supporting effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data in order to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
- Selling products, systems, services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for the assigned region and accounts.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full ABB offering portfolio and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Preparing Sales plans using the proper company tools and performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
- Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensuring successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques and communicating details in accordance with ABB offering strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value propositions to customers and identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales process and supporting collection and project management activities when needed.
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in sales, preferably in low voltage products division.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate
with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at EGfirstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.