Planning and Order Handling Specialist
- Job type
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
As a Planning and Order Handling Specialist you will be a part of the Electrification Products Business based in Cairo, Egypt. Reporting to the Local Division Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for accurate order processing and ensure customer satisfaction, complying with schedules and rules determined by ABB.
- Order planning and processing to ensure that customers is receiving accurate and timely delivery of products, systems and services.
- Administrating efficient and accurate input of customer orders into order management system.
- Maintaining relationship with customers and informing them about production/system/service status and clarifying any questions regarding orders.
- Following up the orders from registration up to delivery according to order and delivery conditions (end to end process).
- Collecting all documentation needed to comply with local regulations and creating the documentation for the credit and debit notes. Assisting with the pick-up and delivery of products to the foreign customers.
- Issuing all type of Letter of Guarantee (LG) and Letter of Credit (LC) and follow up with financial department and bank.
- Reviewing the contract with financial and legal department also sign it and deliver it to the customer.
- Sending weekly updates on finished goods to customer and follow up with them to deliver their finished goods.
- Analyzing regular statistics using respective tools and collecting relevant information.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Accounting.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in order handling, planning and project management in a multinational company.
- Good working knowledge on SAP and ERP systems coupled with good computer skills.
- Knowledge of other African countries process to meet customer requirements.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.